INDIA TANTRIC QUEST RETREAT
17 Days of a Deeply Spiritual Journey
16 nov. - 3 dec. 2023 - India / Khajuraho Temples
"I don't believe people are looking for the meaning of life as much as they are looking for the experience of being alive."
Nicknamed the “land of spices,” India is a place that every person must visit once in their life.
The culture shock you will have when you leave the airport will pass, and you will discover a corner of the world full of color and people happy to receive tourists.
It’s just the country of origin of pepper, delicious fruits, and women who always wear the traditional sari regardless of social class.
16 nov. - 3 dec. 2023
INDIA TANTRIC QUEST RETREAT
Will lead us to temples in less touristic places
No matter how much someone tells you about India or any book/article you read about this place, you will become very curious. But India is a country that is lived and felt. You have to be there to know if you love it or hate it!
Allow yourself to have 17 days just for yourself, forget worries and obligations, and connect to your body – the “temple of the soul”- to remember who you really are.
Our trip includes visits to big cities: New Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Orcha, Khajuraho, Bhopal, and Sanchi, hiking in sacred places and ancient temples.
“Tantric Quest” Retreat in Khajuraho
Six of these days we will spend in Khajuraho, where we will have the retreat facilitated by Veet Cristian and our tantric guide – Swami Ganga.
We will have an inner journey into the world of energy and tantra “in the heart of the tantric temples of Khajuraho”.
Activating Shakti energy through tantric practices
The connection to Kali energy is supported by the energy of the place and the temples where we will go and meditate.
Shiva Shakti internal fusion through Buddhist and Tantric techniques
Osho's active meditations, embodiment, and breathing
Tantra Trance Dance
Sensual and Tantric Massage
Magic Manifestation with the help of sexual energy
Awareness and Presence Exercises
The daily program contains a 3-hour session in the morning and another in the evening, plus the initiations that will take place at tantric temples.
And, of course, many other surprises.
Cristian Veet has approximately 24 years of experience in Tantra practice and is happy to initiate this journey to lead you into the “heart of Tantra” in India to take you to its origins.
We will also have with us Swami Ganga, an old disciple of Osho who knew him personally and who will be our guide to the temples.
The Travel Schedule
DAYS 1 to 11
DAY 1 : 16/17 nov. | Travel To Delhi
We will gather at the meeting point in Delhi
DAY 2 : 17 nov. | Delhi
Accommodation with breakfast included in Delhi (1 night) at Hotel Mannat International 3* or similar. We will visit the Bahai Temple, built in 1986, with architecture in the shape of a lotus flower with 27 petals.
The rest of the day – free program for relaxation.
DAY 3 : 18 nov. | Delhi
After serving the meal, we will go to the Humayan Imperial Mausoleum, built by a Persian architect who was included in the UNESCO heritage in 1993.
Within the time limit available, we will visit a superb park, the Garden of the 5 Senses, inaugurated in 2003, which includes over 200 species of plants, 25 sculptures, and murals.
Departure for Agra.
DAY 4 : 19 nov. | Agra
In the morning, after serving the meal, we set off to visit the famous Taj Mahal mausoleum.
DAY 5 : 20 nov. | Agra
After breakfast, we set off to visit the Red Palace.
Afternoon we are on the road to Orcha.
DAY 6 : 21 nov. | Orcha
Accommodation with breakfast included in Orcha (one night) at Nataraj Sarovar Portico 4* or similar.
In the evening, we are in Khajuraho and start the retreat.
DAY 7-11: 22 - 26 nov. | Khajuraho
We will participate in the retreat held by Cristian Veet and Swami Ganga, who will be our local guide when we visit tantric temples.
The 25 temples complex, included in the UNESCO heritage, was built between 900 and 1130 during the Chandela dynasty and are spread over a radius of 6 km.
We were leaving for Sanchi on the evening of January 18.
Ziua 12 - 18
DAY 12 : 27 nov. | Sanchi
Accommodation with breakfast is included in Sanchi. Time to visit temples and gardens.
Ziua 13 : 28 nov. | Sanchi
Time to visit temples and gardens. After breakfast travel to Bhopal by train and Jaipur by plane.
Overnight stay in Jaipur.
Ziua 14 : 29 nov. | Jaipur
Visited the 3rd city of the golden triangle besides Agra and New Delhi.
Accommodation with breakfast included in Jaipur (3 nights) at Jaipur Haveli 3* or similar
We will visit:
• Amber Fort
• Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds)
• City Palace
• Jal Mahal
• Local market
DAY 15 : 30 nov. | Jaipur
We visit the 3rd city of the golden triangle besides Agra and New Delhi.
DAY 16 : 1 dec. | New Delhi
Accommodation with breakfast in Delhi (2 nights) at Hotel Mannat International 3* or similar
We will visit:
• Garden of the 5 senses – a wonderful park inaugurated in 2003 that includes 200 species of plants and 25 sculptures and murals
• India Gate
• Qutub Minar (the tallest brick minaret in the world)
• Rickshaw ride to the Swaminarayan Akshardham Temple (one of the most important Hindu temple complexes in India)
• Jama Masjid (largest mosque in India)
• Gandhi Smriti Museum (memorial house where Mahatma Gandhi lived in his last years)
• The old area of the city, Chandni Chowk.
DAY 17 : 2 dec. | New Delhi
One day to visit Delhi.
DAY 18 : 3 dec. | New Delhi - Return home
What is Included
- Domestic flight ticket Bhopal – Jaipur
- Air-conditioned minibus transport on domestic routes
- Accommodation in New Delhi and other 3* and 4* locations, and breakfast at the hotel.
- Participation in the retreat (5 nights), accommodation, and 3 vegetarian meals/day in Khajuraho.
- Initiations and guidance at tantric temples together with Swami Ganga, Osho’s disciple.
What is NOT Included
- Flight ticket from your country to India,
- Visa for India can be obtained online by each of the participants or for a fee through the agency – 80 dollars
- Entrances to the objectives – approx. 100 euros/person
- Covid test (if needed)
- Medical insurance – optional
- Other meals than those mentioned in the program
- City/resort tax or other local taxes, if applicable
The price of the retreat is €1490
• The 5 days retreat with full board.
• From which 990 eur/person in double room.
• Suplement single room: 200 eur.
• 500 eur. at the moment of confirmation (see payment details!)
• 990 eur. until 25 november.
• Limited number of people: minimum of 6 persons, maximum 16 persons!
We will organize an online call to talk and discuss all the details related to accomodation, visits at the temples and optional trips in our time in India.
For Confirmation it is needed of:
• Valid passport with availability of minimum 6 months after the return in your country.
• Copy xerox of the passport,
• Advance of 500 eur.
The initiator of this journey will support the tantric retreat in Khajuraho, with a rich experience in the art of meditation and a long journey of discovery and personal evolution.
Initiated by Master Osho, will guide us to the tantric temples and is an excellent host for the entire time we will spend in Khajuraho.